During the existence of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Managers, the Society has made progressive strides and envisions additional services and enhancements that will benefit its members. With your involvement, the Society can continue its positive momentum for all Mississippi Certified Public Managers. Benefits include:
- Conference attendance counts toward qualifications for CPM with Excellence;
- Networking opportunities;
- Professional conferences;
- Continuing education opportunities;
- Promotion of membership accomplishments;
- Discounted registration to Society-sponsored events;
- Awards and recognition;
- Lunch-and-Learn seminars.
Annual dues are $35 for active and associate members and $15 for retirees from state service. Memberships are for the calendar year. Memberships received after October 1 apply to the following calendar year.
Mail payment to:
MSCPM, P.O. Box 412, Jackson, MS 39205-0412.
Membership is not complete until payment is received.